Post new topic   Reply to topic    Epic Destruction Forum Index -> Guild Application
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seth/chrisy

re: App: seth/chrisy

The application submitted by seth/chrisy is as follows:

Quote:
Is your character Lv 80?:
Yes

What is your characters name?:
Chrisy

What is your characters Class:
Hunter

What is your characters spec?:
MarksMan

What is your DPS/HPS/or tanking stats?:
Dps (what does this mean stats)

Please past your armory link:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Norgannon&cn=Chrisy

What guild or former guild where you in?:
I was in Umbrella Corp which was a great guild and as my friend Desecration put it "Umbrella Corp is a fine guild if you like concentrating on 10mans and running 25mans only once a week. Recently we have lost some members due to various real-life issues and guild leaders have failed to recruit new members, so that we have not run 25man in 2 weeks--and doubtful that we will have enough to run tonight--and participation in 10mans has fallen off as well." I feel this poor progression was a result of poor raid awareness and continuing absenteeism. Other than UBC and Death in Fire as mentioned before I have bounced around in many guilds as they seem to fall apart at some point or another.

Why did you leave or want to leave current/former guild?:
I was in Umbrella Corp which was a great guild and as my friend Desecration put it "Umbrella Corp is a fine guild if you like concentrating on 10mans and running 25mans only once a week. Recently we have lost some members due to various real-life issues and guild leaders have failed to recruit new members, so that we have not run 25man in 2 weeks--and doubtful that we will have enough to run tonight--and participation in 10mans has fallen off as well." I feel this poor progression was a result of poor raid awareness and continuing absenteeism. Other than UBC and Death in Fire as mentioned before I have bounced around in many guilds as they seem to fall apart at some point or another.

Why would you like to join Epic Destruction:
Lets see I have been playing Warcraft since Vanilla wow my Hunter has been my main through out my WOW days and i know my class exceptionally well. Besides WOW I am a decent athlete and a great gamer (I luv every game i can get my hands on)(saying that made my wallet hurt). I am incredibly happy with my level of wow gaming up to this point seeing as I have had people ask me for help and I have helped others. I have been on this server since vanilla WOW if you ask in trade a lot of people will probably pipe up. I was in DTP (Disturbing the Peace) back in BC Killakitty, Joewalsh, and many others. In your guild I know Morgott & Wiggly & Spankit wich surprisingly is a lot fewer than the amount of people I usually know.Any time someone has wanted to wine or call me out in chat i have had a ridiculous amount of people bounce back and defend me so clearly Im a like able guy . At this point not only could I contribute with raids even if you didn't need me i would want to help the guild with anything i could whether it be mats or gold. I don't want to get carried I want a serious guild who is looking to hit Cataclysm with full force and stay a good guild.I always come prepared with flasks and food at the ready and come with my >.< *grr face* on. I can push 8K dps I have done it in a 5 man heroic to a 25 man not entirely sure how. Lol.(This is recount BTW so idk how accurate those numbers are may be higher) Also i have great raid awareness and can adjust on the move. After I dropped UBC I started talking to some POM guys well the recent death of my grandfather stopped my searching for a while. An I have been helping some guys out in Death in Fire a brand new guild to are server. These guys just transferred over and I have been helping them get set up and start some raiding with my alt. Any way things have been returning to normal and i have been hoping to get back to raiding but if you could use me for farming mats or something. Fine. I am a fun loving guy and hope to get to know all of you better and someday make you laugh your butts off in vent. Ty for you time and consideration.

What raid experience do you have? List raids and bosses downed.:
Been here since vanilla wow so TOC 10/25 and everything under the sun. ICC 10 Man 7/12 (know all the fights Tank spot is my friend Happy (Oh btw I have done Sindra) ICC 25 Man 6/12 (Again I know all the fights) Cleared all these bosses several times.

When are you available to raid? List days and server time.:
Ill list below

Are you able to make atleast 3 of our raids per week?:
Yes

What do you want to tell us about you?:
* Lets see I have been playing Warcraft since Vanilla wow my Hunter has been my main through out my WOW days and i know my class exceptionally well. Besides WOW I am a decent athlete and a great gamer (I luv every game i can get my hands on)(saying that made my wallet hurt). I am incredibly happy with my level of wow gaming up to this point seeing as I have had people ask me for help and I have helped others. I have been on this server since vanilla WOW if you ask in trade a lot of people will probably pipe up. I was in DTP (Disturbing the Peace) back in BC Killakitty, Joewalsh, and many others. In your guild I know Morgott & Wiggly & Spankit wich surprisingly is a lot fewer than the amount of people I usually know.Any time someone has wanted to wine or call me out in chat i have had a ridiculous amount of people bounce back and defend me so clearly Im a like able guy . At this point not only could I contribute with raids even if you didn't need me i would want to help the guild with anything i could whether it be mats or gold. I don't want to get carried I want a serious guild who is looking to hit Cataclysm with full force and stay a good guild.I always come prepared with flasks and food at the ready and come with my >.< *grr face* on. I can push 8K dps I have done it in a 5 man heroic to a 25 man not entirely sure how. Lol.(This is recount BTW so idk how accurate those numbers are may be higher) Also i have great raid awareness and can adjust on the move. After I dropped UBC I started talking to some POM guys well the recent death of my grandfather stopped my searching for a while. An I have been helping some guys out in Death in Fire a brand new guild to are server. These guys just transferred over and I have been helping them get set up and start some raiding with my alt. Any way things have been returning to normal and i have been hoping to get back to raiding but if you could use me for farming mats or something. Fine. I am a fun loving guy and hope to get to know all of you better and someday make you laugh your butts off in vent. Ty for you time and consideration.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
boron125

re: DECLINED - App: seth/chrisy - by Misko1234

Im maradon and I approve of this application.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum